Friday 10 November 2023

Power to the people- week 5- Pearl

Me and my groups question is "How can we use Otaki waterways to create sustainable energy?"

1. What have you achieved/learned/found out since your last post?

Was hydro-power is and how it works, also the different ways to make hydro power depending on the environment.


2. How effectively have you used your time this week?

Very effectively, I have been watching videos about water turbines and generators.


3. How have you contributed to your group’s progress?

I have been doing a lot to research how hydro-power works.


4. Glows: something that is going well in your project: Getting supplies and teacher help.


5. Grows: Something you need to work on: Some in-group fighting and tension.


6. Where could you get help with this? The ctg classes and teachers.


7. What are the next steps for your project? Start drawing up designs for the turbine.


2 comments:

  1. I like the question and I you have used your time well I whould love to see the final product

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was hydro-power is and how it works, USE GRAMMARLY

    ReplyDelete